Ever hear the song by Building 429, "Where I Belong"?....at least I think that's the name of it. Angelus and I are big fans of it. The other day he asked me why it's my (current) favorite song. Well, it's because in the song it says, "all I know is I'm not home yet, this is not where I belong." I find so much peace in that as I've never felt like I belonged anywhere. Angelus' response to this is, "that makes me sad for you". I think that's strange so I say to him, you shouldn't be. I mean I feel like I belong in this family, but out and about doing things in the community, around several other people I never feel that way, but that's okay because "I'm not home yet".
So, what's your current favorite song and why? My all time favorite song is "Bobby" by Reba 'cause every single time I hear it I still tear up and the first time I ever heard it I was 15, going out to check on the dry cows we had in Anderson, Mo with uncle Scott as he's totally in love with Reba and my Dad wouldn't be caught within 20ft. of a country song/artist if he could help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment